Live to Dance

by 10:00 AM 0 comments
For all those here who don't know much about me, well, dance has been a major part of my life. It's like my escape from reality - my FREEDOM.

On that note, I would like to wish all of you a very Happy International Dance Day.

Express yourself and worship your body; it's your temple.








Coincidence much, I had made the ballerina sketch in my dance notebook few years back.






I have literally, and metaphorically, danced all my life. Thank you to all my teachers for believing in me, and everyone who has supported me on my journey. I'm not dancing the way I used to before, but  I don't think it'll ever leave me. Dance is my identity, and I'd like to live with that.







Dance like no one's watching!


Happy International Dance Day!
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment