Transfer Foil - Product review

by 11:38 PM 0 comments
Finally! Holographic nails! It was about time. 
 


I purchased this amazing silver holographic effect transfer foil. I got just one because I wanted to try it out. But there are tonnes of colours available in the market with different patterns as well.



What is this?

Well this is a thin paper, very similar looking to the basic gift wrapping paper but thinner. It is printed on one side. A special glue is available to put this onto your nails.

First thing's first...

Apply a base colour similar to the foil. I applied a silver one for mine.



Apply the glue and wait for it to become completely transparent. Then cut the foil into a small piece (according to your nail size). 




Carefully apply it on the nail, design facing up. Make sure you have pressed it from all corners. And pull it out quickly.



You'll be left with something more than amazing!



I loved how it came out. I kind of put the glue on my skin too. So if you want to be very precise, cover your skin with tape.


Here's your chance to be creative. I went ahead and did a few different designs. Just apply the glue in different patterns.




But everything has its pros and cons.
This won't last very long, even after applying a top coat. I was looking forward to keep my manicure for the entire week, but it started coming off in patches. And on the nails were I did not put the top coat, I was just left with my silver base colour.
I was very disappointed. But I guess it's just for special occasions. So you can rock these nails at parties, weddings, proms and birthdays!

Till then enjoy a few pictures of my manicure!






Without flash - With flash
Products purchased from New Beauty Centre, Khar (W), Mumbai.
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment