To Infinity and Beyond - Galaxy nails

by 4:19 PM 0 comments

TADA!
This week's manicure is the popular Galaxy nails, with a little twist, coz I don't do normal.
I've take the liberty to add a neon sign just to add a little randomness to the manicure and my pinky has a galactic heart so that the different designs as a whole linked together.





Everytime I see galaxy nails, I get really demotivated, only coz it looks so so difficult.
But when I actually sit down to do it, it's so much fun, You have so many colours and patterns to experiment with, and there's always option of glitter coming into the picture. You can make your own constellations (how cool is that?)
Here are just a few of the million colour palettes you can choose.



Just a few tips to achieve this design.
For best results, assign each a colour a tiny sponge, you don't wanna mix the colours. And do all the nails at the same time. If you do one nail at a time, you'll have to again cut another set of sponge for the remaining nails.



Here's how I did mine. I've used a black nail polish as my base. I know it looks like a huge mess. But trust me, all of it falls into place once you put the top coat.
There is no order as such to achieve this, but I go lightest colour to the darkest, and I also repeat the process if I feel like.



Here's how it looks after applying top coat.




Now for the part where you can be creative as hell - making the starts. I used a toothpick dipped in white nail polish to make the starts. No rocket science to that. I added glitter as well to get really tiny and shiny stars, but glitter is totally optional. I love how it turned out.




My preparation for the index finger.



I am not posting details about the neon sign nail, reason being I haven't perfected it yet. But expect a full neon sign manicure somewhere in the future.
Till then enjoy the infinity...












Any queries, feel free to ask me here.

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment