Peach and Navy Blue Flowers

by 11:37 PM 0 comments
My sister loves simple and pretty designs. She's not as wierd as me. Lol. 
We referenced a lot to get her the perfect design. And look what we came up with. 



It's very elegant and pretty. A pastel colour with a dark colour, I was not too sure. But when it all came together, it looked good!



All you'll need is a big dotting tool, or the back side of a paint brush, and a thin paint brush. Whatever colour you pick for your flower, pick a lighter colour from the same family for the centre of the flower. Here's how it's done followed by the outcome.








Let me know what you think. Do give it a try!
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment