I turned 23! Birthday special Nail Art!

by 3:05 PM 0 comments
18th June marks the birth of one of the most talented musicians in history - Paul McCartney.
18th June is also the birthday of a character whose death made all Game of Thrones' fans want to not live anymore - "The King of the North" aka. Richard Madden.
AND
18th June is the day I get discounts in TGIF and my salon, and I get to do overdose on sugar. Yup, it's my birthday.

You know I do not leave any occasion behind to do my nails. So... here it is along with a sneak peak of my cake!




My favourites were these...





I didn't click too many pictures, probably coz my hands were mostly covered with chocolate or cheese from the very many pizzas I ate.




And did I have the most awesome cake or what?

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment