Tiny Little Turtles, and a new technique!

by 6:05 PM 0 comments
I was blank when I sat down to do my nails. My sister, of late, has been tripping over baby turtles. So she insisted I get them on my nails. 
Here's the outcome. 





Let's draw your attention away from the turtles for a minute, and tell you how I did my beach nails with foamy waves. 

So everyone kind of knows how to do ombrĂ© nails. In case you've forgotten or are new here, here's a GIF to help you out. Remember to tape the skin around your nails for minimum mess. 


Put a top coat and then wait for your ombrĂ© to dry completely. 

Now for the foam part. 
Remember water marble? Well this technique rolls the same way. But you'll need one more supply - a perfume. 
Yes, a perfume!
Perfumes have a small amount of alcohol which breaks down the thin film of nail polish which is floating on the water surface. Check it out!



And as for the baby turtles, this one's a medium level difficulty since I have detailing on the shell. But if you wanna go simple, you'll need dotting tools, or the back side of a paint brush, and a thin brush. 



















Hope you liked this week's manicure. I had many people asking me how it's done because the effect is really fascinating. Someone thought my turtles were stickers :D .
Let me know if you give it a try!
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment