Feathers and Pearls

by 10:18 PM 0 comments
An elegant mix and match design on my sister.




Yes we are still elegant!... LOL
Somehow reminds me of the Roaring 20's, or probably a white wedding.



I worked with acrylic paints, so it was easier to get the feathery edges. you just have to dab and pull, and as you pull apply lesser pressure.




The pearls are just done with different sized dotting tools.

A few more shots of the final outcome.








Sorry that I couldn't post on time this week. But hey, better late than never.
Do let me know if you give it a try.
Happy nails to you!

TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment