Aztec newbies!

by 1:18 AM 0 comments
So, I tore a ligament in my ankle. Boohoo :'(
I am bed ridden for a while. Recently, one of my very close friends and a nail art enthusiast, came to meet me. And here's what we cooked up.


My friend did a mix and match with flowers. Both of us go gaga over florals. She is an Aztec manicure virgin. Lol.
So she did a design inspired by IG @kayleehazacupcakee . She is an amazing freehand nail artist. Do check out her work.

Here's my friend's finished look.






While she waited for her nail paint to dry, I was struggling to finish my 2nd nail. I have done aztec once or twice before, but I'm still a newbie.
I did a design inspired by IG @ninanailedit, another amazing and funky freehand nail artist.
This mani also incorporated negative space. Check it out!






It matched my bag!


We had a great time working together and giving each other advice about nail art and life. Lol.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as we did.
Get well soon NP!
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment