My Burger is a Cutie ;)

by 6:36 PM 0 comments
This was suggested by a very close friend. Actually i was told to make a Happy Meal, but that's too mainstream. 
So here's what I love - a burger with a some french fries followers by some ice cream! And sit and feel bad about the junk I ate. 
Check it out!



These are done freehand with acrylic paint. But it'll be way easier if you make decals.

A few more clicks.








As you can see, I finally go a macro lens. And as you can see, the design is not perfect.
In real life, no one's gonna roam around observing your nails with a macro lens. So don't be afraid to make mistakes and mess ups.

Happy meal to you!
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment