Shattered Glass - Korean Trend

by 1:34 PM 0 comments
Shatters glass or just glass nails, is actually outdated now. But sometimes I just lag, you know. It was a Korean beauty trend of 2015. But this is me, doing it 2 years later...

Check it out...





HOW?!
Well it's the magic of something called iridescent cellophane paper. It reflects light in different ways. So sometimes it looks pink. sometimes green and sometimes blue. 


This one is the one most widely available. Reflects pink and green.
The coolest part about these sheets is that it is unpredictable. On a darker nail polish, it reflects green-yellow. And on lighter nail polish it reflects pink-blue.
These sheets come in different colours too.
I bought mine from aliexpress.com 


 Know someone who would love this? Share it with them. And if you want some of the cellophane, come home, I have a lot of extras. LOL

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment