Stamping with Contrast Tips

by 1:10 PM 0 comments
If you are my friend on Facebook or follow np_na on Instagram, you will know that we all decked up for my sister's wedding function.
Well I decked my nails up too (you knew I would).



It is obvious that I was inspired by the earrings for the colour combination. And the stamping pattern are flowers from my lehenga and blouse. There is a shimmery background as well!





Never leave out an occasion to do nail art!





Hope you liked it!
Sorry no July challenge this time. Things kept me busy. Trying to be more frequent coz I have so many things I want to try.

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment