Geometric Gems - with Holographic Nail Polish

by 1:24 AM 0 comments
OMG these magical nail polishes! And these amazing stamping plates!


A few days back I bought these nail polishes with fine holographic glitter, which makes it seem like there's a trapped rainbow in my nails :P
I have been wanting these for years now, and I finally got them!

Let's talk about the design here...
I did some reverse and normal stamping this time, all geometrical patterns. It was a part of Bundle Monster's festival nail stamping plate set. Their designs are so edgy!

Here are a few more shots...





I'm trying to me more regular from now on :P

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment