Reverse Stamping Newbie

by 11:31 PM 0 comments
As if normal nail stamping wasn't enough.
I will explain you what I am talking about, but after you see the outcome.


 HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! (Even I was surprised)
And people thought I put stickers :|
Well I worked very hard. Read how I achieved this pretty design.

So basically, I do the normal stamping stamping process of putting nail polish on the plate and removing the excess followed by transferring the design on the stamper. But instead of putting the design on the nail...

  • I throw in some colours to the design on the stamper itself
  • Let it dry
  • Seal it with a top coat
  • Let it dry for over 15mins
  • AND THERE'S YOUR DECAL! (Remember My post from about a year back about decals. Click here to check it out)

The only difference is instead of a plastic sheet I used a stamper.
Here's a pic of one of my favourite nail artists Yagala (click her name to check out her YouTube channel) doing the reverse stamping.


And hurray for my little sister for owning a DSLR. The pictures clicked are of the highest resolution I could ask for.








Hope you liked my first attempt at Reverse Stamping. Let me know if you want to see more!
Happy nails to you!
TC


Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment