BANANA

by 10:02 PM 0 comments
Yup! It's none other than MINIONS and bananas. Lol!
Did you watch the movie?



Everyone, of all age groups, is crazy over Minions. And I had to get it on my nails.
Minion nail art is cute, easy and very very common :|
Yes, it's sad. I wanted mine to be different. So here's what I cooked up. It's almost 2 manicures in one.


First one is inspired by the poster of course.




Second, I give them their cute dungarees!


Here's Kevin.


Bob, the cutie.



Stuart, the dude.



And look at all my Happy meals! Yay!


Hope you enjoyed this mani as much as I enjoyed doing it!
Happy nails to you!
TC
Poopaye!

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment