Stamping experiments in Sion

by 10:57 PM 0 comments
Me and my friend, who is a nail art enthusiast just like me, decided to do her nails for her birthday. 
After hours of testing and confusion and finding lost nail paints, we finally settled on an elegant lace design. 
Check it out!





It was my friend's idea to put the glitter spots on the lace. It made the lace look completely different. Good thinking!



We were so confused as to what should be done on the accent nail. We must have tried and removed maybe 3-4 times. We learnt all the dos and don'ts of stamping. Mostly we were just drooling over the beautiful prints. Lol. 
Finally decided to do a glitter gradient. 
We did create quite a big mess. But it was worth the pretty outcome.





Happy birthday my friend.
Happy nails to us!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment