Valar Morghulis - Fan Nail Art

by 10:02 PM 0 comments
This is what we all have been waiting for since last year. Game of Thrones - season 5!
And I think all of us have already seen the first four episodes already. And in just this much, there have been so many twists. But the sad thing is, our lives will be meaningless for the next month.
A moment of silence please...


And we're back.
A friend of mine suggested I do this. After one failed attempt, finally it's here. 



I used the decal technique. I printed out tiny house emblems, put them under my plastic and just traced. I printed out more houses than required coz I was indecisive, but decided to stick to the 4 most talked about houses.


You know in few places abroad, you get ready-made stickers and tattoos of the house emblems. I'm sure if I really research, I might get them in India too. But I wanted to challenge myself.
Here's just a time lapse of what went down with the stark decal (which was the easiest).


As you can see, I cut a small piece and taped it under the plastic sheet/freezer bag.
I always put a white base first, coz it helps the colours stand out, regardless of what background colour it is.

Here's my entire manicure. I would suggest you to play the opening track in your head while you scroll ;) . Lol











I love how it turned out. 
There's blood dripping, tiny swords, the crown, House Baratheon, house Lannister, House Targaryen, House Stark and of course - All men must die.

It was one of the most challenging manicures I've done. It can always be turned down a notch by choosing basic emblems. So let me know if you plan to give it a try.

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment