Avengers assemble!

by 11:54 PM 0 comments

So I'm very late in posting this one. I did this manicure on Friday, when the movie released, but posting it on a Tuesday. So much for weekly posts :/ .


I watched to movie this weekend. And I really enjoyed it. The reviews say otherwise. But for a person who doesn't follow the comics, I think it was good! 

I've used the decal technique, again. I realised making circles is not that easy. But I think it came out ok. There is a little room for improvement though.

Anyway enjoy this fun minimalist manicure. 















Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment