Aloha! - Unconventional Hawaiian Manicure - Mélange Series

by 9:28 PM 0 comments

What was going in my mind when I did this? Let's find out...


Hey people,
Guess what I finally purchased stamping tools. I love the plates that I picked out, and trust me, it's a very difficult task to pick when there are millions of options. I purchased mine from www.nailsandbeauty.in. They'll take some time to deliver, but you can guarantee their stuff will be awesome. They have other beauty product which you might want to check out as well.



For this manicure, I worked backwards.
I was too excited to try out stamping but I had no idea what I was gonna do. And you know by now that I do not like the same design on all my nails. So I started off with the flower pattern on 2 of my nails. 




Multiple stamping and a few dots made it look like those Hawaiian shirts. 



That's when I decided, HAWAIIAN THEME! But being the person that I am, I did not want the clichéd palm trees. So here's what I came up with.





Using the DIY decal technique really helps. Especially for your non dominant hand.






So that's it. Hope you like it.
Do try it out.

Recently I kind of forced many of my guy friends to follow me on Instagram. I would really like to thank them for supporting me ans sorry for pestering you as well :P . But hey, you can always give your girls / mom / sisters a manicure! Hahahaha....

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment