Be Human

by 7:01 PM 0 comments
Everyone by now should know that I am a cat-lover. And big cats seem to be everyone's favourite. Be it lions, tigers or Jaguars, these majestic creatures are the most loved and most feared. They are extremely powerful and can rip anything to shreds. 

So when you get to see the cute and lovable side of these creatures, you can't help but love them. 

So this post is for Karma and Labai. Karma (lioness) and Labai (lion) were rescued and given shelter by the Black Jaguar White Tiger Foundation. Unfortunately they passed away in October '14 and March '15 (this week). 

I started following BJWT last year, I wasn't familiar with Karma. Her passing away made me sad, but didn't have as big an effect on me as Labai's passing away. I had literally seen him grow up. I know I sound stupid, because I have never met this lion or the founder, and they do not know I exist. But I am human, and I support them. I had seen him as a cub, how much care he was taken of, his struggles, felt like he was very close to me. So this news did affect me, and I did cry. I couldn't talk about it without choking up. 

RIP King Labai. RIP Karma. Heaven will be a playful place with you two around. And thank you for melting my heart everytime. Thank you Papa bear. 



BJWT is not like any other organisation. They are very active on social media. They post a lot of animal videos and you actually feel like you know them. Even though they are miles away, you will feel like they are very close. And in today's age, that is very important. Do support them.
And most importantly, boycott circuses. Even though it is entertainment, it is not right how animals are treated there. 
We cannot stop terrorism, but we can stop animal cruelty. 


This weeks manicure is a tribute to Karma and Labai, strong and powerful. I have used a the paper decal technique. I will share this with you soon, not this post. 

Lots of love from India. 





#karmisforever #labaiforever

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment