Yin and Yang

by 10:31 PM 0 comments
In Chinese philosophyyin and yang (also, yin-yang or yin yang) describes how apparently opposite or contrary forces are actually complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.
Ok that's straight up from Wikipedia. 
This is what I was upto this weekend.



Yin yang accent nails, with a red and black scaled gradient.
But how did I do it?

Well I spent Rs.200 on these!



I used these particular ones for my manicure.


Just like we used to do chevron, we will used these scissors to cut tape in an S-shape. Put a white base, let it dry, put the cut tape and paint it black. Use a dotting tool later to make the dots.



I did the gradient the same way.



This manicure was made famous by Katy Perry. She wore it for an Elle magazine photoshoot. I constantly kept singing Princess of China and Black Widow while doing this, the colour palette kind of reminded me of these songs. 



Here's my finished product.








Promise you'll try this out!
Heehee
DM me on Instagram for any queries. Follow me @np_na
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment