What can GLUE do for you

by 9:16 PM 0 comments
We all know how much fun white glue can be.


Put a layer of it on your hand, wait for it to dry and peel it off... And if it comes out in one piece...



So why am I blabbering about glue?
I guess you guys figured it out. Yes, it's a saviour while doing Nail Art. Specially for ombre and water marble.

I've been doing this for ages, and finally sharing it today. Trust me, it works!

Here's a poor demo. Lol.


Leave it like this till it turns transparent
Do your design. I've done water marble
Carefully, peel it off
TADA!
Hope this helped!
Be fearless and try out all the designs you were too lazy to clean up after (just kidding).
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment