Rainbows and Unicorns? - Mélange Series

by 12:10 AM 0 comments
Dear All,
I went a little overboard last evening. I was all over the place when I did this manicure. 
So I've decided to start this new series of manicures called Mélange.
Mélange is basically a mix and match manicure series, specially for those times when you are really indecisive! I guess this should be good...

So here goes the first post of Mélange 





Told you I was all over the place.

No no, don't turn away. It's actually very simple. Remember my DIY nail decals? If you don't know what I'm talking about Click here.
But if you do know, then here's what went down.



Difficulty Level : Medium 

A steady hand required. But you can always skip the unicorn. But it's so majestic. So, please try it.
Here's my reference.

I made a 1cm x 1cm square and drew this on it, placed it under my plastic sheet and JUST TRACED!
I did the same for the design on my little finger as well. Barely broke a sweat for that one.

A few pictures of my finished manicure.





Thumb - Gold base with Black Crackle Polish | Index - Chevron design with tape cut with zig-zag scissors | Middle - DIY nail Decal | Ring - Rainbow gradient with sponge with glitter top coat | Little - DIY nail decal









I have clicked these pictures under different lights as well just to show you guys how it'll look.

People don't be afraid to try it out. With the decal technique you can paint almost anything onto your nails (and both hands too).

Hope you liked the Mélange Series.
Do follow up with the Just For Fun Series. Type "just for fun" on the search bar.

Happy nails to you!
TC

Ps. - Unicorns fart Rainbows

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment