Nautical Nails - U.S. Navy

by 9:26 PM 0 comments

Ain't that fancy? (I just complimented myself. Sheesh)



Getting designs on you nails can be tricky, even if you use the decal technique.
Ok, I cannot spoon feed you further than this. Print out your design. If you have short nails, like me, fit it in a 1.5 cms x 1.5 cms square. Place it under your plastic sheet and trace away.


I always wanted to try out the U.S. Navy - Nautical nail design. But never had the resources. Now that I have striping tape and dotting tools, why wait?


You can go for Zig-Zag or Stripes.
I chose stripes, coz its standard you know.


Here's the final look.








And yes, my non-dominant hand is really unsteady. Need to practice more, I guess.

Anyway, I hope you will give it a try.
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment