Burberry Plaid

by 6:30 PM 0 comments
Difficulty level : Easy (But patience required)



Want this classy Burberry Plaid design on your nails. Don't freak out, it's really simple. You'll just need a few supplies, which are Tape, Striping Tape, Scissors and the Burberry colours (Beige, white, black and red).




Ok so I'm putting up a graphic tutorial for the first time. Leave a comment if you think it's a hit or a miss.



Voila!








Remember to be really patient between every step. It is VERY NECESSARY for the nail polish to dry completely before you apply tape.

Share your recreations with me on Instagram with the #npinspired or tag me in the description @np_na .

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment