Product Review - Tutorial - and a little venting

by 2:20 PM 0 comments
Difficulty level : Medium

Here's my latest manicure.


What do you think? Hold on to that thought.

Now what if I told you that these are stickers?
Did you change your mind?


Okay so here's are the reactions i got. I got this "OMG how did you do this" initially, and once I told them they're stickers, they just went like "Oh *staright face*".

You also might think it's easy, they're just stickers, this girl has no talent. I don't blame you. But, it is not easy as you think it is.

These are available in the market in packs like these...


Once you decide which portion you want on your nails, you have to...
  • Cut them to tiny pieces
  • Place it on your nails, STRAIGHT, keeping your hand steady
  • There will be excess, and since it is plastic, they will not melt with acetone. You either cut it exactly like your nail shape before placing it, or cut/file it once you place it on your nail.
  • Seal it with a top coat.
  • Repeat it with you non-dominant hand.

Don't worry if you make a huge mess in your first go. Believe me, I did too. Soon, with a little failure and a lot of attempts, you can achieve this...




Now here's the part of the post that really matters. 
My review on Nail Stickers.
They do not last that long if you do household chores. They WILL start coming off. I don't suggest if you want a daily wear. It takes practice to apply. It's great once you get the hang of it.
So I'd say save them for a special occasion. 
If you're in Mumbai, you get tonnes and tonnes of these in different designs and sizes in New Beauty Center, Khar (W). 


I don't want you to take it as a hate post, but I just had to let it out.
Do try it out coz i want to know if I'm the only crazy one over here. LOL

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment