NP's Tutorial weekend!

by 11:12 PM 1 comments
Wondering what this is?
Well this weekend, I had a few of my sister's friends coming over and they were very keen on getting their nails done by me. All of us were very excited.
But the lazy and impatient person that I am, I decided that I will definitely do their nails. But, let's make it a fun and educative Sunday. So I kind of, what you would call, held a class and had 3 hard working students and 1 brilliant assistant/photographer! I just wanted to get away with doing minimum work, trust me (I told them as well, don't worry).
Hence, Tutorial Weekend!
I shared all the tips and tricks I possibly knew, and they learnt a lot. And Hallelujah, they were all fashion designing students, so their choice was amazing. Which meant, lesser work for me (lol, just kidding!). And it was super fun. Hope we can do it some time soon. 




First up, we have a very classy and artsy manicure.
Student #1 knew exactly what colours she wanted. We came up with something amazing by just putting blogs of nail paint and pressing them using a plastic bag.





I had done a similar manicure earlier. Click here to check it out!

Next, Student #2 wanted a pastel galaxy with glitter instead of stars. Now that's a demand you dont usually get. We jazzed it up with a full glitter nail, a heart and of course a UNICORN! Student #3 helped her out with the glitter.









Love how it turned out!

Lastly, student #3 wanted glossy black, matte black and gold. She left it upto me to do any design I wanted. I am partial towards the geometric designs. I took the liberty to do whatever I wanted, heehee. She had a few request for a few nails and student #2 to help her out too. 









Coincidentally, she seemed to be wearing a matching wrist band and a matching bag. Isn't that crazy!

Well, that was how my Sunday went. Pretty awesome, and so many laughs!
Let me know which one was your favourite. 
Lastly, UNICORNS I LOVE THEM...


Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! "Unicorns, I love them" was the best addition to the whole post.. I'm going to try these soon! :D

    ReplyDelete