Like a Sir, and the LBD

by 10:38 PM 0 comments
A very cute and classy design, kind of suggested by my boyfriend, but I will not get him full credit (Lol).
He told me to do the infamous tuxedo design. If you know me by now, I don't settle for the usual stuff. I had to do something more. So here it is - Like a Sir, and the LBD ;)




You might have a little trouble if your fingers aren't flexible enough! Heehee!

Here's a break-down. The accents nails and the very cute tiny polka dots.





These came out so cute! I always picture something else in my head, and the outcome is always something else. But hey, atleast it's always a surprise (not always a good one though!).

Here's what was on mind while doing this manicure.



A few more shots...







You can chose to be like a sir... 



Or a bad-a$$ bitc# ;)



Happy Nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment