The 'Bestie's Wedding' Manicure

by 12:51 AM 0 comments
Hi guys!
So I haven't been able to do my weekly post because I just attended one of my close friend's wedding. And oh my, she looked like a princess!
I had not witnessed a Rajput wedding before, so this was quite new for me. And also I missed out on a few functions due to a tight schedule.
But all that matters is I was there for her :)
All the best on the new journey. my friend!

And you think I was gonna give up this chance to do awesome manicures? Never!



I just need an excuse to do a fancy manicure. LOL

I tried to match my nails to my outfits. Let me know what you guys think.


Day 1
Nail stamping and glitter placement.









Day 2
Chevron, glitter gradient and full glitter coverage.









And here's a bonus picture. Sneak peek of the wedding!



Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment