Blow a Kiss - Fire a Gun

by 3:30 PM 0 comments
How many times has this happened to you, that you just cannot concentrate on your work because a song is stuck in your head?
Well I'm suffering from that currently.


Don't judge me, but "Lean on - Major Lazer" is stuck in my head. Even when I was trying to think what I should do on my nails.

I watched and re-watched the video. Also coz the singers dancing is wierd, and it's so colourful. Thought to myself, hmmmmmmm... why not try something different. Maybe I make it a thing - Lyrical nails. Probably not. Maybe. I don't know.

Anyway, take a look.


It's easy to figure out what inspired this nail.
The braids, the clothes. It was a delight to see so many colours




Teamed up with some gold
And now you're ready to dance!


Hope you like this crazy idea that I had. Do let me know what song is currently stuck in your head.
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment