I chipped my nail paint! - Nail Polish Problems

by 12:06 AM 0 comments
Nail polishes, no matter how expensive and nice, will give up on you and chip one day. It can happen anywhere - while you're zipping your clothes or while you're doing the dishes.



Oh God! That looks hideous!
And we don't always have the time or patience to tend to this problem. 95% women roam around with chipped nail polish, until all of it comes off or there's so little of it left that they just scrape it off.
Yes, I am guilty too.

But how about we extend the life of your manicure with some nail art?


Here's what you'll need:

  • Tape
  • Scissors
  • Nail paints of your choice, which is darker than your present nail colour

So all you have to do is, cut tape in abstract triangular pieces. You can experiment with different patterned scissors too. I am using straight scissors.


All you have to do is place the tape on your nails ONLY over the parts which has not chipped off. Then apply nail paint over it and take off the tapes BEFORE the new nail polish dries.



I put a matte top-coat over my design. You can put a glossy or a glitter according to your choice!

Final outcome...






Abstract and classy.

Hope you guys think this was useful. And hope to see you try it someday!

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment