Comic book worthy!

by 11:59 PM 0 comments

I've wanted to try this since over 3 years now! I'm not even joking. 
This particular manicure is pretty common now. It's so cute and simple and it adds an edge to your simple nail colour.

Difficulty level - Medium. 




All you have to do this carefully outline the edges of your nail with black. It will take a little practice. And then make the shine with white.
I used a 00 brush and cut out a few bristles according to the thickness I wanted. 

Here's the end result...







These girls would rock this manicure (minus Archie!).





Comic book worthy, isn't it?

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment