Vintage Roses - Again! Rose Decals

by 8:41 PM 0 comments
As promised - here is my Sunday post!

If you're a regular here, you'll know that i love florals (after geometric though!).

I used the decal technique here as well. This technique is great coz you can never mess up your nail designs. If you don't know how to make your own decals, check out my DIY Nail Decals post (Click here!) .Here's how I made mine and they're super easy! I used a toothpick for the detailing (no tools needed).



More than the floral, I lwas more excited to try this new glitter polish that i purchased. It's Maybelline's Clor Show - Glitter Mania range (Matinee Mauve). My review - it's great, opaque (no base colour required) and has texture! In love with it!


And here's my finished design.




Hope you guys like it!
TC!

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment