Snip snip - Short Square Nails!

by 2:44 PM 0 comments
It was finally time to do what I hate. Cutting off my nails. Mind you, not coz there's lesser to paint, it's coz it's such a task. Seriously!
Getting the shape right can be a task. and all that filing... Sheesh!

Anyway, I wanted to share a cheap hack how you can get those perfect square nails. You'll need the following :


  • Your nails
  • Nail cutter
  • Tape
  • OHP marker (don't ask why)
  • Acetone & cotton
  • Nail buffer / Nail file
  • PATIENCE

Here's a GIF to show you how I shape my nails square.




It all makes sense now, right?
Try it out for yourself. I don't think you can ever go wrong with this. 
I went head and filed my nails a little more to make it Squ-oval, but you can keep it just as it is.


So here's the manicure on my freshly cut nails.



It's a mix of different sized and coloured glitter on three nails, and a two tone pattern on the accent nails.


This glitter nail polish is so much fun coz it has so much variety in it, and so much scope for experiment.

And guess what, I'm already removing this colour coz I have my heart set on a new manicure. So back to back posts this weekend!

TC!


Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment