The Flash Tattoo Trend

by 7:08 PM 0 comments
Flash tattoos, or metallic tattoos, are basically temporary tattoos in very pretty designs and they are supposed to be replacement for jewelry.

Wanna see what I did? Here you go.
I didn't only adorn my fingers and wrists, but also my nails!




I love the pattern on my thumb.



This metallic tattoo trend really is catching up. But it was so difficult to find good quality ones in India. After a lot of research, I found someone who has an amazing range of metallic tattoos. Here's the link to the website:



What I purchased.

Remember those tattoos which we used to put on as kids and roam around the entire neighborhood, feeling totally cool? Ya, those.These tattoos follow the same concept. You take out the plastic from the tattoo, dab it on your skin, put water and peel it off after say 15 seconds. 

As I always keep saying, "The possibilities are endless", I had a tough time choosing out of this variety of designs. I obviously couldn't use all of them. So for now, this is it...






Here are some super edited shots.

Meet Kittes. Le Boi and Mr. Button

I was confused whether I should categorize this look as Greek or Egyptian or beach. What do you think? Which category should this fall in?

The Nail Polish I used is from Revlon Parfumerie nail polish range called Autumn Spice. It is a classy brown colour with fine glitter to add a twist. These are scented nail polishes which you just have to try. And it has the most sensible packaging.


But NP, I am a working woman, I can't have gold and silver stuff all over my body on a weekday.

Well, don't worry. Do you have tape at your place? If you do, you'll be surprised what it can do.

Just like waxing!
So any problems? Do leave a comment if any.
Happy nails to you.
TC!

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment