Latte Nail Art

by 2:47 PM 0 comments
Coffee lovers raise your hands...
*raises hands*
Here's some latte nail art, coz I obviously can't do actual latte art.



"But why so unfinished?"
Coz it's on purpose. Trying to keep it realistic you know :P

I did this nail art free-hand with acrylic paint. A little brown and a lotta white. Finished it ll with a matte top coat.
I was pretty happy with how the ombre nails turned out. And the matte top coat just blended it all together like magic.






here's the same mani with natural light.



And some bad photoshop for a good laugh.



Happy nails yo you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment