Nail Art Water slide Decals! OMG! Emojis!

by 1:21 AM 0 comments
Emojisssssssssss...



These are water decals that I designed digitally, and now they are on my nails.
Just experimenting with some water slide paper. They are usually used on model cars, show pieces, plates etc.
So right now, I'm spending too much time designing my nail art. I promise this phase will be over soon :P

So this is what I came up with this week.



Was a lot of work cleaning up around the corners. So I gotta practice a lot, for the times I get lazy and I want to just stick these on my nails. 

Here are a few more clicks under different lights.





More experiments on the way.

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment