One Stroke Nail Art

by 10:40 PM 0 comments
Here's a post after 2 weeks (Thanks to bad health).
One stroke nail art.






One stroke painting is a technique which requires a flat brush. You use two different colours on the either side of the brush and just paint away to get easy one stroke gradients.

Here's a video if you're curious.

I did simple flowers, because I'm a newbie and I love florals :P

Here are a few clicks.






This technique really blends the colours well. I fumbled a few times first, but eventually got the hang of it.



Do try this simple manicure.

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment