Jewellery Inspired

by 1:45 AM 0 comments
There are millions of things that can inspire us.
This weekend I had a mental block, so I decided to clean up my drawers and I found a stash of jewellery which I hadn't seen like "FOREVER". So I found this chunky pendant, and there was my inspiration.
Check it out!




You see, anything can inspire.

This pendant in had 5 very distinct patterns, and hey, I have 5 fingers! So I went ahead and incorporated them on my nails.







I even found this nail art rhinestone in my drawers to match the top of the pendant.



What drew my attention the most were the colours. The combimations could have gone so wrong if mix and matched. But the makers of the pendant really nailed it.







I tried to make the sides look 3D like those little studs in it.







Let me know what you thought of this design and keep getting inspired.
For all you know you can be inspired by a snowstorm and paint your nails completely white!

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment