Watercolour and Origami birds

by 3:48 PM 0 comments
This week I've got something experimental. Watercolour blotches with some origami birds, which turned out to be so elegant. Sometimes I love it when I don't know what the outcome is gonna be :P



Totally inspired by these tattoos.


It's a really simple technique. Put blotches of acrylic paint, load it up with a drop of water and soak it all back up with an ear bud. If you want a tutorial, be sure to leave a comment below.


And for the birds, I just free-handed them with a thin brush with acrylic paint.



A few more shots.





Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment