Sunset Gradient Mix and Match

by 9:42 PM 0 comments
Everyone loves to see the sunset. The beautiful colours in the evening sky is a treat to everyone's eyes.
I tried to recreate that. It didn't turn out as perfect as nature, so I just freestyled on top of it with some white. Take a look...




Now for the finger to finger breakdown.


Thumb - Nail art stamping and then outlined with nail polish
Index - Chevron using pinking shears for guide
Middle - Yin-Yang maintaining the balance :)
Ring - Most challenging out of the lot, Houndstooth 
Little - Coz we need the love 

You think I wasn't gonna share a tutorial with you?
Here is the houndstooth step by step guide.



Some more clicks!



   



Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment