Sweater Weather

by 10:56 PM 0 comments
It's 30°C in Bombay, but I didn't mind putting on a cardigan to click some pictures with this uber cute mani! And yes, IT'S 3D!



It's completely in trend this season.

All the tutorials I saw require gel nail colours and the you have to put it under some fancy blue light and I don't know some fancy stuff.
But I found a solution for poor people like myself. :P
Here's how I did it!


Who would have thought?!

It takes 10-15 minutes to dry completely. And then you paint your base colour over the design again. Remember to use a matte top coat to make it look classy!
Easy peasy!

Your outcome should be something like this - 



My reference was this old cardigan lying around my house.
It is very important to refer some images of the cable knitting so that you're sure when you're doing your design.



And my design under natural light.











Under a different light.




What do you think about this design?
Do let me know!

Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment