Christmas 2015

by 6:00 PM 0 comments
A very simple design. I just got very creative with the photography.







Just simple chevron with a tiny tree and a mistletoe.






I actually wanted to do those ugly Christmas designs but then got carried away by the glittery goodness. And these tiny bottles actually contain MAGIC. Glitter Mania is definitely my favourite when it comes to fine glitter. It's ok. Happens. Glitter just makes everything better :P








My ring just make my hand look gift wrapped. Here you go, my gift to you.





Here's me going crazy with some props and editing... Enjoy!




Merry Christmas!
Happy nails to you!
TC

Unknown

Nail Art Enthusiast

Visualizer - Dancer - Cat Lover. Nail Art fascinates me. Now it is a big part of my life. Not a licenced Nail Technician. But a licenced dreamer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment